Open Teaching Positions
New Visions for Public Schools is currently seeking teachers for our schools!
New Visions seeks the most talented and dedicated educators to bring their skills, experience, and energy to a collaborative and innovative learning environment where teachers are empowered to meet each student's unique learning needs and open the doors to new and rich opportunities.
If you have the following qualities, credential and experience, please consider joining our team:
- Goal oriented
- Excellent classroom management skills at the high school level
- Effectively interpersonal communication skills with colleagues, parents, and students
- Ability to incorporate reading and writing strategies in daily routines and classroom instruction
- Ability to incorporate hands-on and co-operative learning activities.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- NYS Teaching Certification (or in process of reciprocity)
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
** New Visions is currently unable to accept applications for Elementary and Early Childhood Education Subject Areas.
New Visions for Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
Click on the links below to find the location of the school. To apply for any of our listed teacher opportunities please click the apply to teach link on the top right hand corner of this page. You will be directed to our online application where you will have the opportunity to specify a specific school, borough preference, and content area as part of the application process. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us as email@example.com
2014-2015 Academic Year Vacancies:
Academy for Careers in Television and Film
English as a Second Langauage
Academy of Innovative Technology
Career in Technical Education
FDNY High School for Fire & Life Safety
English as a Second Language
Fort Hamilton High School
High School for Community Leadership
The Young Women's Leadership School, Queens
West Bronx Academy of the Future