Open Teaching Positions
New Visions for Public Schools is currently seeking teachers for our schools!
New Visions seeks the most talented and dedicated educators to bring their skills, experience, and energy to a collaborative and innovative learning environment where teachers are empowered to meet each student's unique learning needs and open the doors to new and rich opportunities.
If you have the following qualities, credential and experience, please consider joining our team:
- Goal oriented
- Excellent classroom management skills at the high school level
- Effectively interpersonal communication skills with colleagues, parents, and students
- Ability to incorporate reading and writing strategies in daily routines and classroom instruction
- Ability to incorporate hands-on and co-operative learning activities.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- NYS Teaching Certification (or in process of reciprocity)
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
** New Visions is currently unable to accept applications for Elementary and Early Childhood Education Subject Areas.
New Visions for Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
Below is a list of featured vacancies. If you are interested in any of the below positions, please email email@example.com and indicate which specific position you are interested in. You may list more than one.
2014-2015 Academic Year Vacancies:
Academy for Careers in Television and Film
English as a Second Langauage
Academy of Innovative Technology
Career in Technical Education
FDNY High School for Fire & Life Safety
English as a Second Language
Fort Hamilton High School
High School for Community Leadership
Khalil Gibran International Academy
New Design High School
The Young Women's Leadership School, Queens
West Bronx Academy of the Future